Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Collosians 1:11

Ignite IBS
  Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all His power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously

I love how it says "according to His glorious might". I think alot of times people people pray for stuff like strength, peace, happiness, and love but don't take Gods plan into consideration. Humans forget that there is a time where your life is not going to be peaceful, or not going to be happy, or not going to be full of strength, or not full of love. Ecclesiastes 3:4 says "A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance." I know that verse is over-used, but for me it's one of those verses that reaches out and grabs me and proves itself to me. I really try to be conscious of just praying for the Lords will over me. Because in the end, it's all according to His glorious might.

Application.
I will pray with Kenny about God just having His will over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment