Wednesday, July 26, 2017

2nd Corinthians 1:12

Ignite IBS

2nd Corinthians 1:12
For our proud confidence is this: the testimony of our conscience, that in holiness and godly sincerity, not in fleshly wisdom but in the grace of God, we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially towards you.


 
I love how it says "our proud confidence". We have a proud confidence in God. The theme for this week is Wisdom, but we should have a proud confidence in more than just His wisdom. We should have a proud confidence in Him. Period. I know that's easier said than done. I really struggle with God and faith when I don't feel Him. I know I've touched base on this before but I still have a hard time with it. That's something I have to be honest with myself about. I'm working on it and praying about it everyday. I know what it's like to not have the proud confidence that God is noticing you. But through my few weeks of being here in Guat, I've seen God move alot! Ignite is teaching me how to open my eyes and ears to what God is doing. Being patient when I don't get the goosebumps. I'm just learning how to have the "proud confidence".

 

Applications.

Ask one of the RA's to pray with me about being patient with The Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment