Wednesday, August 23, 2017

1 Corinthians 9:22

Ignite IBS
1 Corinthians 9:22
To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some.

This is a pretty interesting verse. "I became weak".  We can't just walk up to a homless guy and start giving him a huge sermon and lecture on post-trib or pre-trib. He wouldn't understand any of it. We have to start at the basics when it comes to people that don't know about our Father. We have to do it with love! We have to! If we don't do it with love, then we could push them even further away from christianity. After all, you might be the only Bible someone ever reads. I heard that quote the first week of Ignite. It hit me. Don't be an idiot and let your pride or frustration push someone away. Be patient, be kind, be loving, do it with a happy heart.

Application.
I'm going to pray with a beggar on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment