Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hebrews 6:12

Ignite IBS
  Hebrews 6:12
We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

One thing I've come to know about myself is I love to look at deffinitions of words, even if I know what the words mean. So I looked up the word "patient".   Patient: The quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like. Thats a big deffinition but it gives a good picture of what we will go through in life. We should look up to those who have been through those things and are still strong in faith and patience. My dad and grandpa are two of the people that I really look up to in this area. They both have had pretty hard times in the past but they are both still strong men in their Father. I strive to imitate both of them.

Application.
I'm going to pray with the mens Bible study for my dad and my grandpa. Praying for them and their struggles and just thanking my Father for putting those strong men in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment