Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Galatians 5:13

Ignite IBS
Galatians 5:13
For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an oppurtunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

I think alot of people view christians as hypocrits because they dont understand what we mean when we say we have freedom through surrendering. And really, how do you expect them to understand something that they don't live. As christians, we have freedom. Not for our selfishness but for serving others. Freedom from the hell of our own minds. When I was younger, my dad said something that will forever stick with me. He said, "Yea we're free to sin, but we're also free not to sin."
Application.
I will serve others by making sure the court yard is put back togethor after wifi time, since everyobody moves the furniture around.

No comments:

Post a Comment