Friday, December 29, 2017

Psalm 13:6

Ignite IBS
Psalm 13:6
I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me.

Here lately I've been in just kind of a bad mood. I haven't been thankful for what God's given me. And when I say "What God's given me", I don't just mean Ignite. It's the 29th of December of 2017. Christmas just came and passed, I just had my 19th birthday on the 11th, and I just got my package from my family. So what I mean by "What God's given me" is the people that God's put in my life. My dad, mom, brothers, grandparents, friends, and everyone else. God has given me SO MUCH MORE than I could ask for! So the reason I chose this verse is because it says, "He has dealt bountifully with me". Bountifully means large in quantity or abundant. God has dealt so abundantly with me! This bitterness and uncomfort in my heart has been blocking my joy out. Even today, bitterness caught up to me and honestly I dwelled on it for a bit. The moral of all this is I'm growing. I get lost sometimes but I'm learning to run to God with the bitterness that I get. God always finds me. So it goes back to the beginning of the verse, I will sing to the Lord. I will worship the Lord because He has dealt abundantly with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment